• Strange News

Woman Hospitalized After Getting Dildo Stuck In ‘Bowel Area’



Emma Claire Rowlands became the victim of a “deadly dildo” when it became stuck inside of her while it was still vibrating. Apparently, she was having a little too much fun on Saturday morning during her one-on-one time with herself.



She ended up in the hospital. Emma was brave enough to post a picture of herself in the emergency room on Facebook. The picture made its way around social media, catching the eye of a company called Scandals who saw Emma’s post and offered her a free dildo to replace the one that got stuck inside of her.





#WomanHospitalizedAfterGettingDildoStuck #GettingDildoStuckInBowelArea #deadlydildo #freedildo