Woman Hospitalized After Getting Dildo Stuck In ‘Bowel Area’

August 10, 2018

 

Emma Claire Rowlands became the victim of a “deadly dildo” when it became stuck inside of her while it was still vibrating. Apparently, she was having a little too much fun on Saturday morning during her one-on-one time with herself.

 

 

She ended up in the hospital. Emma was brave enough to post a picture of herself in the emergency room on Facebook. The picture made its way around social media, catching the eye of  a company called Scandals who saw Emma’s post and offered her a free dildo to replace the one that got stuck inside of her. 

 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Disclaimer: BDSC works hard to bring quality material to our members and provide proper credit to the original author(s) via links to sources. Since much of our website is made of user-generated content, we can't always verify these sources. If you believe we have used your copyrighted content without permission, send us an email and we will remove it immediately or provide proper attribution to the material (your preference).

September 14, 2019

March 29, 2019

September 21, 2018

Please reload

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Knowledge is Power